STEAMFest 2023 Map
STEAMFest Esports Schedule @ Innovation Hall
Robotics Challenge @ Innovation Hall
Apple App Challenge Judging Times @ P3
Please Register Here!!
Register today to win an awesome prize!
Compton Unified School District and Compton Mayor Emma Sharif invite the Compton community to join the 4th Annual STEAMFest! Our theme, "Green STEAM," focuses on highlighting how CUSD is preparing scholars for majors and careers in the green economy of the future! We are excited to have innovative partners such as Boeing, Apple, Lego, Northrop Grumman, Raytheon, and more providing engaging activities for attendees! In addition, every Compton Unified School will have a booth and compete for the "Greenest" Booth award by showcasing an innovative environmental ideas. And don't forget to check out the Cuisine of Compton, where local restaurants will provide delicious samples of their food for you to enjoy. This event is a great opportunity for Compton students to explore the world of green STEAM and discover how they can make a positive impact on the environment. Join us for a day of exploration, learning, and fun!
Our Proud Sponsors and Partners
ABOUT THE GREEN STEAM Theme
This year, our theme is “Green STEAM” highlighting the technological revolution around clean energy, sustainability, biomimicry and the majors and careers in the green economy of the future. This will be a great opportunity to showcase technologies in coding, robotics, VR, biotechnology, clean energy, recycling, clean water, food distribution, health & wellness transportation and all things that impact our environment. STEAMFest 2023 will excite Compton students to explore how STEAM can be applied to address their concerns about the future of our planet.
Here are some highlights of the activities that will take place at this festival:
- School Green Booth Competitions: Each Compton School will showcase sustainable energy technologies such as solar panels, wind turbines, and renewable energy resources to help reduce our carbon footprint
- Robotics: Get hands-on experience with robotics by participating in our robotics workshops. Learn about coding, engineering, and programming, and discover how robots can be used to solve real-world problems.
- eSports: Join our eSports tournament and compete against your friends in games like Fortnite and League of Legends. Learn about the intersection of technology and gaming, and how it can be used to promote sustainability.
- VR Demonstrations: Immerse yourself in virtual reality and explore sustainable environments. Discover the power of VR technology and how it can be used to educate people about sustainability.
- Cuisine of Compton: Taste the delicious flavors of Compton’s restaurants and learn about sustainable food practices. Discover the power of local, organic, and sustainable food and learn how you can reduce your carbon footprint in the kitchen
- Partners provide hands on activities for students or can sponsor the event to promote GREEN STEAM
- Every School will have a booth and will participate to win the GREEN STEAM Challenge!
- Restaurants will participate in the Cuisine of Compton Event!
- Please contact Michele Dawson with any questions email@example.com
STEAMFest 2023 Promotional Video
Watch our STEAMFest videos to see this amazing event in action!